Our Mila Table, has been sitting proudly in our Adelaide showroom. We are fondly saying goodbye to this special piece to make way for new furniture arriving soon.
Only 1 available. Price does not include delivery & installation.
270L x 105W x 75H cm
Materials & Finish
Premium grade solid American oak wood with recessed heavy duty felt glides on underside of each leg.
Premium grade solid American oak wood
0% flat clear lacquer
Construction & Details
- Solid American oak wood frame is hand-crafted and constructed using solid wood joints
- Concealed connections between table top and frame
- Optional metal Shadow-line
- Stainless steel is 304 flat bar, machined and hand-welded – optioned to be hand brushed or hand-buffed to a mirror finish
- Brass is solid flat bar, machined and hand-welded – optioned to be be hand brushed or hand-buffed to a mirror finish
- 1st grade solid American oak or American walnut wood (highest select grade) is used to construct each Mila table
- Mila table at 300cm and 340cm uses totally concealed 10mm thick metal stabiliser plates in both long wood aprons/rails
- Base of wood legs are finished with semi-recessed screw-in heavy duty felt glides encased in a solid nickel housing
- Wood finished with high quality solvent urethane coatings – environmentally responsible alternatives to traditional coatings.
- Identification nameplate is fitted to the underside of the Mila tables solid cross-rail
- Certificate of authenticity is included with this product confirming that you have purchased an original